Insurance Costs and How to Reduce Them
If you are thinking of cutting down your insurance costs then you will definitely have to put in some efforts. You will have to explore all the possible options and resources if you want to save money on insurance. Here are some ways of cutting costs and saving money:
1. Get as many quotes as possible from several insurance companies or agents. This will help you to decide which company will be the most economically viable for you. This is the best way to cut down the cost, because there are many companies competing with each other for your money, so take advantage of this competition to get the best insurance provider.
2. It is advisable to get your car, home or health insured from one insurance company. If you opt for different companies to meet your various insurance needs, it will prove to be very expensive. By selecting a single company, chances are that you will get special discounts along with lower premium rates. 3. Try to avoid double coverage when you get your car or home insured. If you are living on rent, you need not get the house insured, as the property owner would cover that.
4. Before purchasing any insurance policy you are advised to assess your need for that policy. You can cut down the insurance policy cost if your needs are minimal. For instance, you can take a simple life insurance policy if you have no family dependent on you, and there are enough resources with you to take care of any personal or business debt after your death. So, choose a suitable policy, keeping an eye on your needs.
5. Look out for the various discount offers insurance companies provide. If you want a life insurance policy, you can take advantage of discounts that are given to people with good health. If you are healthy and do not smoke, you will be preferred for discounts on life insurance policies. Make use of various safety measures in your house because you may get discounts on home insurance.
6. You can cut down the cost of insurance by reducing the money that is spent in processing the insurance. For example, you can make annual payments, which will decrease the administrative costs.
7. Make use of professional discounts that are offered by various professional associations.
8. You can also cut down insurance costs by paying your bills in time and maintaining a good credit record. For example, insurance companies set the price of a home insurance policy depending on the kind of credit record their clients hold.
Remember, that when you purchase insurance policies for your automobile or home, you are making a kind of investment. This should not be considered as a waste of money and resources, since this investment will protect your other investments too. Any ill-fated event can take place in your life in an unexpected manner so be ready to face it with an insurance policy. Look around for an insurance company that not only provides a good policy, but is easy on your wallet as well.Joseph Kenny writes for the UK Loans Store and more information on UK bad credit loans available on site.
Visit Today: http://www.ukpersonalloanstore.co.uk/
Viatical Life Insurance Settlements
This gamble on death may seem unpalatable to many but can provide help to people by easing their financial strains and providing the cash to get better health and medical care.
The seller of the policy gets cash surrender value while surrendering the policy. The surrender value is less than the face value of the policy. But the seller needs to keep in mind that the value he gets for selling the policy should be more than what he would other wise get by surrendering his policy.
While selling one’s life insurance policy, he or she should keep in mind that there may be accelerated benefits associated with the policy. These benefits are also sometimes called living benefits. These are benefits that a policyholder gets from the insurer before he dies.
Any decisions involving the sale of life insurance policy will have a deep emotional impact on the seller and his family members. So before coming to any decision it makes sense to talk to a lawyer or a financial planner.
The other alternative is to contact the state Insurance Commissioner or the insurance company’s claims department so as to explore the maximum alternatives. The insurance companies can sometimes offer accelerated benefits or even loans. Accelerated benefits are usually added to the policies for additional premiums, while there are companies who do not charge any additional premiums.
Viatical Settlements provides detailed information about viatical settlements, viatical life insurance settlements, viatical life settlement associations, and more. Viatical Settlements is affiliated with Sell Structured Settlement Payment.
By Peter Emerson
Life Insurance Settlement (2)
A life insurance settlement is the sale of a life insurance policy (whole life, term, universal life, etc.) covering the life of one or more individuals with an “ascertainable and limited” life expectancy. A life insurance settlement is usually most beneficial seniors over the age of 65.
Some basic qualifications for a life insurance settlement are the above-mentioned age and health requirement, policy is assignable and beyond the contestability period, and the policy must be issued by a US insurance company. The higher the insurance company rating could provide a higher settlement amount.
The policy owner is paid a lump sum in cash in exchange for transferring ownership of the policy and premium requirements to the purchasing funder or company. The amount paid to the seller is stated as a percentage of the policy’s face amount and is calculated based on the specific life expectancy of the underlying insured. Each life insurance settlement amount is calculated on a case-by-case basis.
The popularity of life insurance settlements is due to the fact that if a policy owner was thinking about letting a policy lapse or surrender, they now have the opportunity to receive a payout larger than the surrender value. “It just doesn’t make sense, that seniors nationwide are letting life insurance policies lapse after paying years of premiums”. “By just exploring the option of a life insurance settlement they could be gaining thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars they never knew were available to them,” says Grant Shellhammer of http://www.lifesettlementpro.com/. Another benefit is that there are no fees or obligations to have a policy evaluated to see if a life insurance settlement is available.
There are numerous other benefits to policy owners through a life insurance settlement. These include relief of costly premium expenses, higher cash payout than the surrender value, cash payout instead of a policy lapse, additional funds for retirement and other endeavors, funds for health related expenses, and other estate and financial planning needs.
To sum things up, a life insurance settlement is a strong and beneficial financial tool for senior citizens nationwide. Consumers now have options to receive more money versus the previous options of only a cash surrender or policy lapse. With the consumer friendly approach of a life insurance settlement, the market will continue to grow.Grant Shellhammer is located in sunny Orlando, FL. He is a licensed insurance agent and affliate Life Settlement Broker with Life Settlement Pro. He works with senior citizens and financial professionals nationwide to receive the highest available offers for their life insurance policies.
By Grant Shellhammer
Life Settlements, More than a Cash Surrender Payout
Grant Shellhammer is located in sunny Orlando, FL. He is a licensed insurance agent and affliate Life Settlement Broker with Life Settlement Pro. He works with senior citizens and financial professionals nationwide to receive the highest available offers for their life insurance policies.
By Grant Shellhammer
All About Life Insurance Settlements
Term life insurance pays out the life insurance settlements only if you die during the term of the policy. You can choose 5, 10, 15, and 20-year policies and it is even possible to get a 30 year life insurance with this type. Whole life insurance on the other hand covers you for your whole life and the settlement is paid out whenever you die.
With changes to the life insurance industry, you can now enjoy life insurance settlements prior to your death. You can sell your policy back to the company for a lump sum settlement at a discounted value. This is particularly good if you find yourself in financial difficulty and the settlement from the life insurance will help you out. With senior life insurance it is also advantageous because the senior may want to cash out the policy and purchase a better one.
It is also possible to get a life insurance settlement of a higher amount. Depending on the policy you choose, you can liquidate an older policy that has added to the value over the years. This puts you in a very good financial situation.
With senior life insurance, the policy provides peace of mind for the older citizens that do not want to burden their families with the cost of funeral expenses. There are usually relaxed requirements and additional benefits as well as having life insurance settlements paid out after their death.
Usually a medical exam is required for senior life insurance and the result of this exam determines the cost of the insurance. There are different premiums for differing amounts of life insurance settlements. If you just want a burial insurance, the life insurance settlement will cover the funeral expenses. This is often the type of life insurance that people with disabilities and terminal illnesses choose. Whatever your circumstances, you can’t afford to be without life insurance because of the expenses incurred by those left behind.
Life insurance settlements are an important event, and the reason you take out life insurance.
By Peter Crump